Steelers v DEVILS - Sun 12 Mar 2017 - League - FO 5pm - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

YES ITS THEM AGAIN
Devils return to league action against the same enemy we put to the sword last Sunday.

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' and unique Match Night Live service for this game as always expect some name calling, slurs and more bad jokes, all this at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

If you are going to the game we do need texters so that we can find full coverage to all fans who couldnt make to to the RUSTY CITY for various reasons. Text the MNL line on 07527 625206

Ocko

They wouldn't of threatened the sack to anyone because they wouldn't be able to replace them. Plus have a couple of injuries.

For a team that won the Continental Cup, Nottingham have shown no desire to win their remaining games and to me have shown no interest whatsoever. As far as our game tonight is concerned, Sheffield are being allowed to get away with their usual cheap shots. Within the first couple of minutes Roy deliberately kicked Bownsy on his pads.

For a team that won the Continental Cup, Nottingham have shown no desire to win their remaining games and to me have shown no interest whatsoever. As far as our game tonight is concerned, Sheffield are being allowed to get away with their usual cheap shots. Within the first couple of minutes Roy deliberately kicked Bownsy on his pads.
I think we will see the same lack of interest when Sheffield play Belfast. Can't see them wanting to help us win the league. We know from the past that we can't expect favours from any other team. It's down to us.

Vartel

it seems from MNL that the steelers are playing very dirty and most of the calls are going against the devils, even when it is retaliation.

Hope Bowns is okay and the report of him on crutches was mistaken

Latest from MNL "Devils 2 on 1 breakaway stopped as Steelers go offside". The worst part of the League is clearly rearing it's ugly head tonight i.e. the refereeing standards

august04

I think we allowed far too much physical contact on our goalies tonight and paid the price with the lack of retribution early doors. Very disappointed with that tonight, no point having Bordy if he's not dealing with crap like that. Just hope Bowns is OK, potentially disastrous if he's injured at this stage of the season. I think we saw why the CC final was officiated well too tonight, take a step backwards Tom Pering, awful display.

ASHIPP

Tbh was not expecting our Guys to win against a hurt and angry Steelers'team desperate to put things right from last week.
Unfortunately the orange version of 'right' sounded like it included their usual filthy play and riding their luck with the reffing.
Devils will move on from this and be ready for those idiots next week.

Only thing that's important tonight is that Bownsey is ok and any of the other guys carrying knocks.

Not the best result but it's still in our hands right to the end, following mnl it sounded like we were being roughed up without responding, disappointed if that is the case, will have to wait for the report from people who seen it

backrow

I think I read somewhere that Tom Pering didn't make one call during the Challenge Cup final. Well he sure tried to make up for that tonight. He was "The Show" with borderline calls, makeup calls and non calls IMO.

I can`t understand why Murdy was pulled. We were losing 5 2 and by scoring the ENG making it 6 2 it made Sheffield look good. Having watched the game, as they usually do, they run our goal tenders. We gave them no protection and no protection either from the officials. Very poor officiating!!!!!!