Storm v Devils - 03/02 @ 19:30 - League - Chat/Updates

august04

Anyone know if they shoot the webcast from the same angle/height that we used to in the BBT?
Always found that difficult to watch. Hopefully, they have a bit more room in Manchester?

DevilDom

Tonight will be tough, very tough. Storm haven't won in 5 games and will be desperate to get something to help maintain their place in the play-offs with other teams creeping up on them. We have already lost a couple of times to them this season as well. We need to concentrate solely on this game and not let Sunday come into our thoughts at all and we will definitely need to bring our A game! Huge banana skin fixture if we don't!

Rob Batch

As I mentioned, I didn't know Manchester were doing webcasts now. I don't know when they started but am pleased they are now. I am curious, however, as to why they didn't sort it pre-season so as to allow themselves time to iron out any potential problems. I genuinely hope it goes well.

ASHIPP

Hope the Boys are focusing purely on tonight's game and nothing else.
Storm are a team that can do damage - they already have against us this season.

Hoping Devils can be clinical and get the job done.

JC23

As I mentioned, I didn't know Manchester were doing webcasts now. I don't know when they started but am pleased they are now. I am curious, however, as to why they didn't sort it pre-season so as to allow themselves time to iron out any potential problems. I genuinely hope it goes well.
I think they started webcasting around late October. If I remember correctly.

I do definitely remember getting bored of seeing the number of people on twitter asking if they had a webcast for every single game before they got it sorted. o_O It became a bit ridiculous back then.

As for the webcast, it's pretty decent in all fairness. Similar to what ours was at the BBT.

Rob Batch

I think they started webcasting around late October. If I remember correctly.

I do definitely remember getting bored of seeing the number of people on twitter asking if they had a webcast for every single game before they got it sorted. o_O It became a bit ridiculous back then.

As for the webcast, it's pretty decent in all fairness. Similar to what ours was at the BBT.
Now I feel a bit stupid. If their webcast has been running that long then any teething troubles should be sorted. Looks like I might be watching the game tonight after-all. Cum on u Devils !!!

Rob Batch

I'm wondering what sort of game this wiill be. Do we play all out and physical to get the 2 points (risking injury), or slightly more conservative with one eye on Sunday? All out for the points I reckon !! No point in messing about.

solelace84

No eyes on Sunday! Give tonight all they have, bring home the 2 points. If we win the CC on Sunday, it's a bonus :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk