GREATEST DEVILS COMEBACK EVER

Glyn, put me down for one but ill pay a tenner since its all going to the Matz cause. Can i pick it up on Sat??? working the forseable unfortunately.

Gazr76

Glyn, could you put me down for 1 please. Im not going to be able to make it back to Cardiff until the Belfast home game at the end of the month.... I was there that night. What a game!

JT666

Thank you Wannabe2 for the footage of an incredible game of hockey.

I've just finished watching the DVD and my only regret is I've only recently (in the past couple of seasons) really got into Ice Hockey. What a brilliant atmosphere in the WNIR. Hopefully soon we can recreate that at the IAW.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but were the games feistier (I lost count of the fighting and roughing calls) and the crowds (and music) even louder back then?

Wannabe2

Thread starter #32
They were indeed feistier, so glad you enjoyed the DVD, it was one awesome night for sure. So come on folks you won't be disappointed, it's only a fiver, and for a great cause. You keep asking for them, and I will keep producing them, every penny goes to the fund.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #37
Big thank you to people for buying this awesome game, those who haven't, get in there available in the shop. It's for a great cause.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #39
No problemo buddy, will make sure it's there for you Tuesday, and thank you. So come on folks we are trying to look after one of our own, you want one I will make sure you get one, and thank everyone of you for contributing.